Wednesday 25 April 2012

With Dabur almond hair oil, I won the battle against dust and pollution


Hi my name is Kavya Chaturvedi and I am working as a sales manager here at Mumbai. I have an interesting piece of thing to share with you. My job candidature involves a lot of running here and there and therefore I became very busy. I never knew when would I be called and when I have to leave my place of living and go for my work. It was like, whether it was an extremely hot climate, a very cold one or even when it was raining, I never had any kind of off. At times I even had to prepare myself for work on Sundays. May be that was the reason, I never got time to take care of myself really well as I used to while in college. My face was still better as I used to go for parlors to keep getting them rejuvenating but I completely ignored my hair and then one day while combing them, I realized that they have become extremely unmanageable. I kinda ruined my hair my own self and I was feeling really bad.

I then went to a dermatologist and she told me that excessive exposure to sun and pollution has damaged my hair to a great extent. I wanted a solution for it and she told me the ways that were really expensive. I got furious and irritated. Then I saw an advertisement of Dabur Almond hair oil that helps in managing the unruly hair well. I instantly bought it for myself and started applying it. With a regular usage of this oil for around two months, I got that life back in my hair. I am just so happy now. Thank you very much Dabur.

No comments:

Post a Comment