Thursday 12 April 2012

Exposure to Sun Damaged my Hair


Hi everyone I am Yuvika Prasad from Chandigarh. I am currently working in a marketing firm. Since my job is completely an on field job, I have to spend hours working in sun and under a lot of pollution. I have to travel a lot and therefore I do not have any fix time for having lunch etc. At times I even have to stay for a long time without drinking adequate water. An year back, I noticed that my hair became really dull and lifeless. I was really frustrated and annoyed. I tried a lot to cure my problem but got no benefit. I even went for various hair cut sittings but that couldn't helped me out in getting that shine back. I was so furious that I cut them short but the problem persisted even when they grew up again. I had no solution.

Then around a few months back, I saw an advertisement of Dabur almond hair oil that promises to give smooth and shiny hair. In the beginning, I avoided but then after a deep research over net etc, I started using it. I must say that must be one of the wisest decision I had ever taken in my life. My hair felt so nice and silky from the very first wash. Now I keep them open till long hours and they still remain soft. I am just so happy and satisfied that I swear to never switch on any other brand. Thanks a ton Dabur for making such a unique product.  

No comments:

Post a Comment