Sunday 22 April 2012

Hair were so unmanageable but not now



Hi my name is Fatima Hussein and I am a house wife staying at Lucknow. I have a son and a Daughter. I simply hate my hair like anything as they are so rough and dry that it is really hard to manage them. I have to take care of my family due to which I lack time for managing my tresses. Within time, my hair have become more dried and rough and I can simply do nothing about it. My sister has silky smooth hair unlike mine hence it is not hereditary. I applied a lot many hair products like hair creams, gels etc but my hair's texture didn't changed at all. I even take healthy and nutritious diet but still I cannot regain any benefit. My hair have become all the more hard to manage and care about.

Then one day my niece advised me to use Dabur almond hair oil. Since Dabur is a reputed name and I have been using the other product line of this brand hence, I started using this product. To my surprise, from the very first day of its wash, I felt that smoothness in my hair and my hair became silky instead of looking dried and worn out. I thanked my niece and promised to myself that I’d be using this oil forever in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment