Saturday 28 April 2012

My hair got dull after rebonding them


Hi my name is Shobhna Joshi, age 32 years, married. My hair were very rough and dried. They looked like burnt grass. I was never happy with my hair from the very beginning but then I heard a lot about this permanent hair straightening and I too got my hair rebonded. For the first few months, I felt like on the ninth cloud and was extremely happy with my transformation but after a few months, I had to go for regular touch-ups. My parlor visiting slowly became so regular that I didn't even noticed on how much time I spent on my hair. I then stopped visiting the salon very often. But this didn't helped me out that much as without touch-ups, my hair became a lot more dull and rough. Now they were in their worst condition. I had never thought that after spending so much efforts, time and money, I would in return gain nothing but only trouble.

Then my sister-in-law recommended me to use Dabur almond hair oil that can make my hair look softer and silkier. On her regular insistence, I used it and to my amazement, my hair seriously got better after that. Since then, I am a continuous user of Dabur almond hair oil and now my hair are far better than they were before. I seriously owe my sister-in-law a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment