Friday 13 April 2012

My surgery took away the shine from my hair


Dabur Almond Hair Oil

I am Mrinali, a dental intern from Meerut. I have to share something really intriguing with you. One day while coming back from my college on a rickshaw, I met with an accident. I collided with a car and kinda jumped out from the rickshaw and hurt myself badly. I was admitted to a hospital for around two months. I had severe fractures and bruises but the worst part was that I had to undergo a surgery. Due to this, I lost almost all my hair. After the success of the surgery my parents, friends and relatives were happy but I was terribly horrified to see myself almost bald. I cried the complete day. After a few weeks, new hair strands were appearing on my head but then I realized that they were very hard and stubborn. They grew even more but were not as firm as soft like before. I consulted a dermatologist but he said that my hair roots have now become harsh and stubborn and I was restricted to apply any hard chemicals. Even after months of my surgery, my hair were in their worst conditions.

Then one of my close friend shared her experience of using Dabur Almond Hair Oil and advised me the same. I started applying it on my hair and within a few weeks, I noticed my stubborn hair being transformed into smooth and silky one. Now I am a regular customer of Dabur Almond hair oil, Dabur Vatika and have also started using its other product line. I must say that it is the best hair oil I've ever tried.  

No comments:

Post a Comment