Thursday 19 April 2012

Excessive hair products damaged my hair

Hi my name is Heena Rai and I am currently pursuing B. tech, final year from a college. I have an interesting thing to share with you. I have always been fond of using various hair products for my hair like hair spray, hair gel etc and I have started using them since I was in my eleventh standard. These gave me a sense of happiness in the initial time. I loved the way they worked on my hair making them smooth and soft but with the passage of time, I realized that my hair have actually lost all its shine and texture. I lost the true color of my hair and due to that, I was really worried and annoyed. 

Now even after trying a lot of herbal products, I am not able to regain the lost shine and smoothness. I feel agitated and disappointed. My hair look so thin and light that even at just a thought of tying them up, I am worried to loose a few more strands. I tried to gave them complete nourishment from my end by eating right and balanced and also by having adequate liquids to give my hair that proper care and nourishment but nothing worked out.

I felt really defeated. Then my aunt told me the secret of healthy hair. She advised me to massage my scalp with Dabur almond hair oil regularly and I did the same. Within a few weeks, my hair started appearing as healthy as I wanted them to. They now have more shine and smoothness. They are soft and silkier and do not look worn out. Thanks to Dabur.

No comments:

Post a Comment