Saturday 7 April 2012

I never knew it was easy to get rid off skin inflammation


Vatika Almond Hair Oil

Hi my name is Vaishali and I am working with a production house currently in Kolkata. I was extremely happy that I got an opportunity to fulfill what I always wanted. Everything was going fine until one day when I realized that my scalp has become excessively dry. I then realized that due to my regular exposure to sun and pollution, my scalp become so dry. I love my hair like many other girls and therefore, I got really tensed. For about one month I kept on blaming my job for this. I was so irritated due to the regular itching and flakes that I finally decided to leave my dream job.

I contacted my mother staying in Ludhiana and told her my decision of leaving the job due to this trouble. She consoled me and advised me to use Dabur almond hair oil rather than taking that stupid decision of leaving my job due to this irritation. On her advice, I started using this product. In the beginning, I felt that even this won't work for me like the other hundreds of products I had applied but to my surprise, I started getting positive results within two weeks of its regular usage. I never thought that it was so damn easy to eradicate my scalp inflammation. I would like to thank Dabur from deep within my heart. Dabur has been so lucky for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment