Monday 9 April 2012

Acidic Water Made My Hair Dull and Lifeless


Dabur Almond Hair Oil

I am Mahiya Gosh from West Bengal. I have been staying in Delhi from approx 1 year and as the water here is really harsh and acidic, I caught an allergic reaction on my hair. My hair have become really hard and rough that disturbs me a lot. I consulted a beautician and she recommended me to use henna on my hair. I did the same but it did no benefit rather disturbed me more. My hair became more dull and rough and I could seriously not handle them. I went for a hair cut that resolved my problem for some time but again they became dry and lifeless. They were never like this before and hence I was really upset and irritated. I then went to a dermatologist who told me that we must never apply henna on dry hair. I felt really worked up and wanted to scream at that beautician but even that could not fetch me back my normal hair so I asked for a solution from the dermatologist. She recommended me to use Dabur Almond Hair Oil.

I started using it and within a month of its regular application, I started seeing the transformation in my hair. My hair were becoming back to normal and I could really feel that silk and smoothness in them again. I called my dermatologist to say a vote of thanks and now my life is kinda on its track.

No comments:

Post a Comment