Monday 16 April 2012

Hair spoiled due to a minor Accident

Hi my name is Rachel Fernandez and I am 26 years old. I am getting married next month. I would love to share with you an interesting thing today. I was in 7th standard during that year when while playing with my elder sister, I got caught in the table fan that was kept on the table near us. We had those fans those days. My mother switched off the fan immediately and saved me from any mishap but my hair got caught in the fan and they were badly spoiled. I had to then cut them short due to lack of any other option. I really loved my hair a lot. Since then, I always face difficulties in my hair growth. My hair do not grow with the same speed as they used to. Even if they grew, they are in the vulnerable condition. They are dry in their texture and I hated them like anything. At my engagement also I had to keep them short.

After a few months, I heard about this Dabur Almond hair oil that my friend in college was using. I too thought of trying it and then I bought one bottle for myself also. I must say this product is a miracle. My hair growth has increased and now they grow at a great speed. Like before, my hair are now till my waist length and that too very soft and smooth. I love them like anything. I must say thanks to Dabur for bringing out such a fantastic product.   

No comments:

Post a Comment