Wednesday 11 April 2012

Riding Scooty Caused My Hair Became Dull


Dabur Almond Hair Oil

I am Chhavi Ahuja, pursuing my MBA from Ahmadabad. I would like to tell you all how my hair got transformed from bad and rough to silky and smooth. I own a scooty and go to my college on that. The problem was that no matter how much I take care, my hair came continuously in contact with pollution and sun. I tried really hard but couldn't get rid off my problem. My hair due to excessive air became dull and lifeless. They lost all their luster and I could probably do nothing about it. I kept on trimming hair and opted various hair cuts almost every 5-6 months but nothing worked out. Then finally my friend gave me the contact number of a dermatologist.

I visited her and she told me that my hair have lost their shine from the roots I need to do something about it otherwise they can never get treated. I was really tensed and worried and then she suggested me to use Dabur Almond Hair oil that can bring me back the luster and shine. I used it and within a few weeks, I could see the transformation. My hair within a month got back to the same condition as before. I was really happy and after that I have been using the oil continuously. I have also started using other products of this brand and they all are effective. Thank you Dabur  

No comments:

Post a Comment