Wednesday 4 April 2012

Long Hair not a Dream now for me


Dabur Almond Hair Oil

Hi I am Sheetal, a working lady aged 24 years. I would be getting married in November this year. As my hair are dry and rough, I had always kept them short as that way I find them easily manageable. But when I was engaged in January this year, my fiancee wanted me to grow my hair. He wanted me to have long shining hair. Within this short span of time, it was almost impossible to have long hairs especially when I had never managed them.

I didn't want to upset my fiancee so I tried variety of shampoos and conditioners. I also used various hair oils to give my hair that desired shine but nothing worked out. Then my sister-in-law suggested me to use Dabur almond hair oil. I was convinced that even this product would turn out to be useless for me but to my surprise I got satisfactory results within one week of its use. I now have silky long hairs that can be tied in a bun. Even my fiancee compliments my hair now. All thanks to Dabur almond hair oil.  

No comments:

Post a Comment