Tuesday 1 May 2012

My hair have become dull and dried due to excessive heating equipments


Dabur Almond Oil

Hi my name is Shagun Awasthi and I am working as a website designer with a reputed firm. Due to my work, I have to remain in contact with most of the clients and have to attend various meetings and for that it is important to remain beautiful and attractive. My hair are curly and unmanageable and therefore I usually use a lot of hair care equipments and especially the heating instruments. I am madly in love with my hair iron and I usually use it almost everyday. For the very first few days, it was OK but now my hair have become dull and unmanageable. I don't really like them now.

Since I can't resist on using my heating instruments, I have really bad hair type. Now they are in their worst condition and even after trying for a long time, my hair didn't got well. After trying a lot, I visited a dermatologist and finally after her recommendation, I started using Dabur almond oil. To be very honest, my first ever experience with Dabur almond hair oil has been the best and that is the reason I love it a lot. My hair have now become good and I can feel the change in my hair. Love you so much Dabur. Now my heating instrument and almond oil go hand in hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment